Wednesday

05.24.06 - Just about there!

OH. MY. GOSH! It's almost done! Phase 1 of the paperwork is just about complete!! Woo hoo! I can't tell you how excited I am- almost to the point of being giddy! When I actually drop it off at the post office, I'll come back and write a little more, but essentially I've made copies of everything and all I have to do tonight is write out a bunch of checks, stuff everything into envelopes, write a bunch of addresses and whatnot, and then head to the post office! Even though I'll be ready to do that tomorrow (Thursday), my work schedule probably won't allow for a trip to the post office, so I think I'll go Friday morning. That's probably a good idea anyway as I can go in the middle of the morning when there's not lines a mile long like there is over lunch hour or at 4pm in the afternoon. (Course for all I know, the line is ALWAYS a mile long no matter what time a day!) :-) Here's hoping that's not the case.

Anyway... Even though nothing is officially in the mail, I'm just thrilled to death that I'm ready to start stuffing envelopes! And of course I had to share! :-)


Next


Back

No comments: